|Created on||2016-03-13 00:44:42|
|Files||Together 3.5.6 [MAS]/Together.zip (11.44 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
More Info: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
What's New in Version 3.5.6
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing files.
- When possible, the groups outline should now maintain its scroll position after certain operations.
- Fixed the appearance of multi-line comments in landscape view.
- Improved performance when using certain keystrokes.
- Fixed a problem where blank lines could appear in the Choose and Manage Libraries panels after removing a library.
- When opening files in their original apps, if the default app for an individual file has been overridden in the Finder, that will now be respected (not applicable for legacy iCloud Drive libraries).
- When a library is stored in iCloud Drive, the app will now prompt it to be moved elsewhere and offer to store it in iCloud correctly.
- Improved handling of issues when initially storing items in iCloud is retried after a failure.
- Fixed a problem where it wasn't possible to remove a library from iCloud and store it again without restarting the app.
Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together's refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.